Translate

Monday 30 April 2012

Venezuela discovery


Just when I thought I had every Hotel Bristol in the world, I stumbled upon the Hotel Bristol in Barinas, in Venezuela. I should have known – it has been there since two Italian immigrants put up the money in 1979, opening the doors in 1981. It is a three star hotel with 69 rooms and conference facilities. Barinas is in the west of the country, capital of the vast tropical plain called Los Llanos, and has a population of around 250,000. I came across it on Twitter. It was following one person, and had one follower. Now it has two. I have added it to the list of All Bristol Hotels


1 comment:

  1. I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this........

    Thanks,
    Hotels in Rome

    ReplyDelete